Home loans for Veterans Parma, Ohio
Home financing starts here.
Respect runs high for the brave men and women who volunteer to protect our freedom. No amount of money can measure up to their sacrifice, but VA benefits — including mortgage programs — are valuable tools for Active Military Personnel and Veterans.
VA loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This guarantee means we're able to offer you more favorable terms on a home loan or refinance in Parma. You don't need to be a first-time homebuyer, and you can reuse the benefit.
Top VA Loan Benefits in Parma, Ohio
- You don’t need a down payment to buy the home of your dreams.
- You won’t have to pay private mortgage insurance for your loan.
- You get a great rate because the VA guarantees a portion of your loan.
Our Vision — Then & Now
CrossCountry Mortgage began solely as a mortgage broker in Cleveland, Ohio in 2003. We had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could match Military Veterans with the perfect mortgage to suit their needs, provide knowledge and support every step of the way, and make their homeownership dreams possible and affordable.
We've been able to achieve that vision and build upon it by helping more Veterans each year buy homes in Parma.
Mortgage Experts in Parma, Ohio
Navigating the mortgage loan process is exciting and easy with the right home financing partner. When you work with us, you'll collaborate closely with a licensed professional who is crazy good at making sure you receive the Veteran Benefits you deserve and an exceptionally fast and simple housing loan experience.
When it's all said and done, we strive to be your mortgage lender of choice for years to come, wherever life takes you.
The VA Home Loan Process in Parma
We will need your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) as soon as possible. We will help you obtain it.
We’ll work closely to gather documents and submit your application to loan processing for review.
With your application in process, we will order your appraisal (for purchases and some refinances).
You should schedule your home, termite and pest inspections as soon as you go under contract.
The loan processor will complete the review of your documents within 2 days of receipt.
The underwriter will complete an initial review within 24 hours, then a final review and approval.
The underwriter will issue a clear to close (CTC) and we will send documents to the settlement agent.
You attend the closing and sign the final documents. Congratulations! Your loan process is complete!
Choose a VA Loan in Parma, Ohio
New Home Purchase
A VA purchase loan offers outstanding benefits for qualified Veterans: 100% financing, limited closing costs, no mortgage insurance, and competitive interest rates.
Rate Reduction Refinance
You may benefit from a VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) with a lower rate and lower monthly payments than your current VA loan.
A VA cash-out refinance allows you to tap into the equity you have in your home and can be used to refinance from a non-VA loan to a VA loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- “This is my second time conducting business with CrossCountry Mortgage and the whole team is amazing! Everyone I’ve talked to is very knowledgeable. When I called or emailed the responses were right away. Thanks again and I look forward to working with CrossCountry again!Naomi J.
- “CrossCountry Mortgage has been the most professional results driven team. They do all this while ensuring the customer feels like it is an enjoyable home purchase experience. As a veteran of the armed forces it was my first time purchasing a home…I challenge anyone to try and find a better mortgage company. You just won't and I would take that bet every time.Ivan V.
- “The entire process went extremely well, and all of the staff we’re extremely helpful, polite and professional. I would highly recommend CrossCountry Mortgage. Thank you!Janet R.