Sign up for your Veterans Affairs loans in Aurora, Illinois
Home financing starts here.
Top VA Loan Benefits in Aurora, Illinois
- You don’t need a down payment to buy the home of your dreams.
- You won’t have to pay private mortgage insurance for your loan.
- You get a great rate because the VA guarantees a portion of your loan.
Our Vision — Then & Now
CrossCountry Mortgage began solely as a mortgage broker in Cleveland, Ohio in 2003. We had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could match Military Veterans with the perfect mortgage to suit their needs, provide knowledge and support every step of the way, and make their homeownership dreams possible and affordable.
We've been able to achieve that vision and build upon it by helping more Veterans each year buy homes in Aurora.
Mortgage Experts in Aurora, Illinois
Navigating the mortgage loan process is exciting and easy with the right home financing partner. When you work with us, you'll collaborate closely with a licensed professional who is crazy good at making sure you receive the Veteran Benefits you deserve and an exceptionally fast and simple housing loan experience.
When it's all said and done, we strive to be your mortgage lender of choice for years to come, wherever life takes you.
The VA Home Loan Process in Aurora
We will need your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) as soon as possible. We will help you obtain it.
We’ll work closely to gather documents and submit your application to loan processing for review.
With your application in process, we will order your appraisal (for purchases and some refinances).
You should schedule your home, termite and pest inspections as soon as you go under contract.
The loan processor will complete the review of your documents within 2 days of receipt.
The underwriter will complete an initial review within 24 hours, then a final review and approval.
The underwriter will issue a clear to close (CTC) and we will send documents to the settlement agent.
You attend the closing and sign the final documents. Congratulations! Your loan process is complete!
Choose a VA Loan in Aurora, Illinois
New Home Purchase
A VA purchase loan offers outstanding benefits for qualified Veterans: 100% financing, limited closing costs, no mortgage insurance, and competitive interest rates.
Rate Reduction Refinance
You may benefit from a VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) with a lower rate and lower monthly payments than your current VA loan.
A VA cash-out refinance allows you to tap into the equity you have in your home and can be used to refinance from a non-VA loan to a VA loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- “What a smooth experience! We recently closed on our VA loan, and the process from start to end was painless. Communication was clear on what was needed from me, and I really felt like I was their sole client throughout. Couldn’t ask for more! Thank you to the entire team at CrossCountry Mortgage!Robert G.
- “I really appreciate Cross Country mortgage helping me with the refinance of my house using a VA loan in a very timely manner. They were professional and assisted me throughout the process and gave me answers to questions that I asked.Frederick E.
- “This company has earned my future business. Their professionalism and friendly attitude made my VA loan process seamless. Questions were answered in a very timely manner. Shelly and her team have earned my trust and future mortgage needs. She was able to refer an outstanding real estate agent as well who will also have my business again.Peter R.